We hope this note finds each of you in good health. The ongoing Coronavirus pandemic has proven to be a very stressful, frustrating, and difficult time for everyone. We would like to take this opportunity to let you know that we are here for your dental needs.
Of course, we completely understand that many people are justifiably concerned about venturing into public spaces. We would like to offer you some peace of mind and let you know about some of the latest COVID -19 protocols we have implemented: (Please note that these are subject to change per ADA, MSDA, and the State of Maryland Health Department guidelines)
Instructions for visiting our office:
- Please call us at (410) 828-1177 when you arrive. Please wait in your car or outside of the building if possible. The door to our suite will be locked at all times as no one is allowed to enter except our scheduled patients. When it is time for your appointment, we will call to ask you a series of screening questions before inviting you into the suite. We do ask that you leave all personal items in your vehicle if possible.
- Face coverings are required for everyone entering our suite. If you do not have one, please ask.
- Temperature checks are performed on everyone entering our suite, including staff. A team member will greet you outside of the office door to gently take your temperature with a no-touch forehead, hospital-grade thermometer. Anyone with a temperature above 37.2 C or 99.F will not be permitted to enter the suite.
- You will not need to touch any doorknobs during your visit unless you choose to use the restroom. Of course, hand sanitizer, soap and water will be available. Restrooms will be disinfected after each use, as well as all surfaces which patients and staff may come in contact with during the appointment.
- If you would like to provide credit card information in advance of your appointment and/or to schedule your next appointment over the phone, please let us know and we will make the necessary arrangements.
- Our administrative team will be wearing masks and our hygienists, dental assistants and Doctors will be wearing kN95 masks, face shields, and gloves.
- Nonclinical staff and patients will practice 6-foot social distancing at all times.
Please know that our entire team is fully committed to doing our part to make every visit to our office as safe and as comfortable as possible. We understand that keeping you safe helps to keep us and our families safe as well.
We look forward to seeing you soon and we appreciate your continued loyalty and confidence in our dental practice and team,
Patrick Ousborne, Prosthodontist
Dr. Rikki Esterson, Prosthodontist