We understand that many of our patients continue to be concerned about venturing into public spaces due to the ongoing Corona virus Pandemic. We would like to offer some peace of mind as you prepare to visit our dental office. Below is a list of our current COVID-19 protocols. (Please note that these are subject to change per ADA, MSDA and Maryland Health Department guidelines.)
- We utilize curbside check in for all patients. If you have opted to use our texting program by providing your cell phone number, you will receive a text prior to your appointment for you to respond to upon arrival in our parking lot. Of course if you prefer, you can always call us when you arrive at (410) 828-1177. Upon confirmation of your arrival, we will ask you a series of screening questions prior to inviting you into our suite. We understand that some patients who have been vaccinated prefer to wait inside our suite; however, due to social distancing guidelines, our reception area has very limited capacity. If you wish to wait inside the suite, please let us know during the screening process and we will let you know if we have ample space to do so at that time. Otherwise, we ask that you please remain in your vehicle until we contact you with an invitation to come inside. Also, if you do opt to wait in the reception area, please note that our coffee and nutrition bar will not be readily available. However, we will have water and juice available ‘to go’ after your appointment.
- EVERYONE, including fully vaccinated patents and our entire team, is required to wear a FACE COVERING AT ALL TIMES in all public spaces within the suite. No exceptions.
- Hand sanitizer and masks are available throughout the office.
- Temperature checks will be performed on everyone (including our team) who is allowed into the suite. A team member will gently take your temperature prior to your appointment with a no-touch forehead, hospital-grade thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of or above 37.2C or 99F will be required to reschedule their appointment.
- Our administrative team will be wearing masks and our hygienists, dental assistants and Doctors will be wearing CDC approved PPE (personal protective equipment).
- All deliveries will be routed through an auxiliary exit so as to minimize people in the reception area in order to maintain social distance guidelines throughout the suite.
Please know that our entire team is fully committed to doing our part to make every visit to our office as safe and as comfortable as possible. We understand that keeping you safe helps to keep us and our families safe as well. Of course, if you have any specific questions regarding our protocols, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to seeing you soon and we sincerely appreciate your continued loyalty and confidence in our dental practice and team.
Patrick Ousborne, Prosthodontist
Rikki Esterson, Prosthodontist